Monday 28 February 2011

Does the devil looks after his own ?!?!?!

We woke up we got ready we couldn’t wait to leave !!!!!!!! I just love that excited feeling like I used to get when I was a kid apparently I’m not any more 
On the outside side it appears I’m a grown up humph !!!!!!!!!!!! but on the inside today I was like a 12year old all fuzzy with excitement ! couldn’t wait to leave so I got there nice and early took the dogs for a walk round the field where had the sun gone ??????????it was freezing ! and all cloudy but still no rain ;-)

I love this group every one is so friendly
Teresa has come today with Sonic who I havent seen for ages and who has grown in to the most handsome man
Chilli was not quite sure what to make of him to start with ?
fickle things girls!!she had Meddler to romp with and they just love each other so !
There was Vicky with Trick , Jo and Meddler, Teresa and Sonic , Jason and Amber, Lesley and her beardy (rubbish with names ) me and Chilli- bean

We had a course to run the best we could and then we broke it down in to sections talked about how we had done that section and was it the best that way we could have done it?

The answer to that is usually NO !!!!


Then afterwards we got to run the whole course we videoed everyone’s last run there is always much excitement on a Sunday when they are sent around for people to watch back makes me smile !!!!!!!!!

I was in a very smiley mood yesterday

This video is going to make me smile for a long time to come

Chilli getting a clear round  and with a fair degree of style I fancy


After a well deserved rest for me !!!!!!!!!! and lunch in the sunshine ( still no rain !!!!!!!! ) whilst watching Dooley and Wren PLAY !!!!!!!!!!!!
I swear I have never seen Dooley play like that with a dog other than Tally he was bouncing around like a big girl All fluffed up Film him said claire I so wish I had but I just sat there with my mouth open in amazement !!!!!!!!! I tried to tell Toni she had completely changed him….. WHO IS THAT DOG ! ……she wont take the credit for it but I know she is responsible what ever she says 
When every one else finally arrived (not that I’m complaining I needed the rest !!!!!!!!!!) we again had another course to walk it all seemed good as I walked it nice and flowing one thing seemed to lead to another only one bit that really concerned me at the end of the a frame which it would turn out to be a scoop????????

Then I got to run it OMG !!!!!!!!!! it all kind of flowed then it turned in to a rapid !!!!!!!!! the distances were so far apart there wasn’t a hope in hell of me keeping up even with the most boring dog in the world ………there was much amusement in the wait for me command that was used ! and not by me I hasten to add but only because I didn’t think of it !!!!!

So what was the course ? It was Martin Taits Champ course ! some time this Toni woman has a very strange sense of humour ?
So we broke it down in to sections and talked it through, tried out some ideas that we didn’t think would work ……….lost a few friends when Dooley made it look so easy, then found them again when we couldn’t do it twice !!!!!!
Attempted Scooping ???????? neither me or Dooley could really get the hang of that ? still we are a long way of champ so plenty of time to practice got our selves in t a bit of a muddle with a left out combination ARGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!
Poor Dooley by this time I was shattered hours of running in sticky mud was begining to take its toll !!! though I thank goodness for football boots NO slipping,


So here is the long awaited video of Mr Dooley doing his thing whilst I drag myself around behind him !!!

So all the little mistakes made are I hold my hands up all my fault and for that I’m sorry cos bless his heart he tried his very best for me



AND AS FOR THE WEATHER ???? one shower for about 5 minutes

Question is
does the sun always sine on the righteous

or

does the devil look after his own ?????

i know where my money is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. we really should have videoed them playing in case it never happens again LOL

    ReplyDelete