Saturday 5 February 2011

5 hours of training :-)

  •  Chilli in the morning 

we had a course to walk,  then we got to run it as best we could after that we broke it down in to sections and the talked about other ways we could have run it


 ( Ha! I laugh as I write this cos as I watch the video back I see I revert back to my old ways and don't do what we just talked about !!!!!!MUPPET!!!!!)












                                                         Dooley in the afternoon 

                                            I do it properly in the afternoon at the end !!!!!!!


                                                         i have nothing to say except

                                                    CHECK OUT THAT DOG WALK ,



                               HE IS BORING THAT DOG DON'T YOU KNOW !!!!!!!!!!



1 comment: