Tuesday 25 January 2011

there is training and there's training !!! and this was a weekend of excellent training

Saturday 15th Jan
and my husband thinks i am more mental than ever ! I am dragging and i mean dragging him all the way to Bridgewater for what I call a lesson and what he calls .......YOUR GOING ALL THAT WAY FOR 30 MINUTES !!!!!!!!!!!!!ARE YOU MENTAL ?????????
I will leave it up to you to imagine the journey ?

Any way we arrive having not killed each other! make our way across the field of sheep I love the way Chilli is more intrested in their poo !
Todays lesson is all about the see saw and weaves I think? We are a bit early so we get ourselves all ready video camera set up :-)


weaves 1st she is getting the hang of it but is trying to rush her way through and is then pushing her self out she also has to deal with me trying to remember what i am supposed to be doing ?



Then to the see saw a couple of goes on the lead just for her to get the feel of it and we were away
bless her heart at one pont she didnt get her food and she had popped off end of the see saw so instead of just turning round to get the sausage she lept up to pull the see saw back down again got on it then ate her sausage Ha she has cracked that then !

After the see saw we re ran the dog walk  we seem to have finally found the words that work for her !
Just for me to remember to use them now !!!!!!!!!!!!


Then if i thought that was good enough for one day i would be soooooooooo wrong!
right then A frame now says Toni shall we put her on the lead?OR just go for it ?
 we decided why not lets just do it !!!!!!
And do it we do no hesatation what so ever up down stop go :-) perfect ( ish !)



and here the lesson endeth !!!!!!!!!!!

I have to add the journey home was completely different

he has been to lessons with me before now he knows why I travel that far :-)))

sunday 16th

Off to Rexon with Claire its early and its freezing !
Chilli is on 1st poor Claire has all her clothes on sat in the gallery! being in charge of the video camera and supplying Toni with drinks !
The lesson was excellent we had a course to break down in to sections and a set of 4 jumps that we had to run the way we had walked it and then do it the way Toni explained with shoulder turns Chilli took nearly a second off her time doing it Toni's way
After that we got to either have another go at a section of our choice or do the whole course >>>>>>>>>>>> Toni decided that Chilli was ready for the whole course !!!!!!!!!!!!  my heart was in my mouth my brain went numb I couldn't even remember the course ha luckily I wasn't 1St


YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  the dog is  a star I am still crap but she was wicked !!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ahh enjoyed reading that, you write as you talk hahahaha. Good vids!!!!

    ReplyDelete