Wednesday 12 January 2011

       
    we started the day today not wanting to get up feeling really lazy it was a horrible looking day all wet and miserable ! But the new year resolution was to go to the field every weekend that we weren't at training ! So off we went,
     Chilli, Dooley and I cycled down,  it was warmer than it looked and by the time we arrived the sun was coming out the guys had a run around while I put some jumps up and  got the weaves out !
     Weaves !!!!!ARGH!!! we have to start some time? So it  might just as well be today LOL 
                           OK I admit this wasn't our first attempt nor was it our last but it was the best :-) 
                                       I don't think I  can knock this for a first day of training in the field 
we also had a couple of go's on the dog walk and  we even had a little bit of a meddler bounce at the end :-)                               and I was pleased i was able to run by her today and she waited for her release command 

I apologise for the not so good filming but it was done on my blackberry propped up on the A frame !

No comments:

Post a Comment